THE BOX from Advanced Temperature Monitoring Systems gives you the ability to ensure your powder is cured while maximizing your oven efficiency. Improving oven efficiency can help you save time and increase profits. THE BOX is easy to use and easy to maintain. Turn on your switch, plug in your probes, open your software and your ready to get going. You can actually powder coat with the probes already in place and it doesn’t hurt a thing, as the powder is easily removable.
Included in your purchase of THE BOX
- Thermal barrier with 8 channel wireless temperature transmitter
- Wireless receiver
- 4 Welded probes (Type-K thermocouple wire that is special limits of error ANSI MC96.1 +/- 4% or 1.1ºC)
- Software, The software manual can be downloaded from the website as well as new software upgrades no charge.
- Warranty – 3 years on THE BOX, 1 year for probes
THE BOX specifications
- 8 Channels
- Accuracy +/- .3ºC (+/-.5ºF)
- Cold junction compensation
- 5 sec to 1 hr sampling times
- Uses 3 AA batteries
- At 5 sec sampling intervals battery life is approximately 42 hrs with 2800mAh Ni-MH batteries
- The internal circuit board’s temperature should be kept below 135ºF with 150ºF maximum
- The maximum sustained temperature of THE BOX is 475ºF with short term temperatures of 500ºF. Absolute maximum temperature 500ºF
- Over 4 hours of run time @ 400ºF oven temperature before the electronics reach 135ºF
- Type-K thermocouples (special limits of error ANSI MC96.1 +/- 4% or 1.1ºC)
- Certification – THE BOX is ISO 9002 certified by an independent facility CATLab
- Windows compatible 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Dimensions 6.5″ x 8″ x 14.3″
- Weight approximately 16.5lbs
- Silicon Free Design
- ATMS probes are very different from other probes on the market. We worked hard to insure measurement accuracy while also designing a probe that has a small footprint. The probes are designed to be used even when you are coating a part.
- All ATMS temperature probe tips are spring loaded. This prevents the probe from being adversely affected by air flow. It also gives the probe considerable downward force on the part you are probing.
- The Magnet Probe and Inside Probe come in three different configurations. They fit a flat, concave and a convex surface, fitting outside or inside round surfaces.
- The Magnet and Inside Probes allow you to probe a part while also powder coating the part.
The Aluminum Probe was designed for Non-ferrous material. It has two spring loaded hex spacers that have 3mm threads. The threaded hex spacers allow you to insert the Inside Probe into different size openings by changing the length of screws used.
Dimensions: .5″ x .46″ x 2.5″
The Magnet Probe has four small Samarium Cobalt magnet, that will hold the probe to ferrous material.
Dimensions: .44″ x .475″ x 2.75″
The Clamp Probe is designed for thin metal to 1/2″.
- Clamp Only
The Box by ATMS has helped me learn my oven, confirm my product was properly cured, and how to be as efficient as possible.